Eat Well Thrive Well
Are you wanting to make healthier changes to your eating habits and include more wholefoods?
The Eat Well Thrive Well Program will help to create better habits, teach you how to create a balanced and nourishing meal, how to listen to your body, and eat real food.
This online program guides you through the following:
Discover the guiding nutrition principles that will help you learn and understand what is essential when it comes to good nutrition and long-term health.
Learn how to create and choose a balanced meal in the home and when dining out.
Let’s clean out the kitchen, get organised and discovery the essentials for the pantry, fridge, and freezer.
Learn the steps how to listen to your body and discover what is right for you. Learn the key behaviours and habits that will help get the most out of your food.
Learn the steps in creating positive change long term when it comes to food choices, relationship with food and align with balance and kindness.
Create better habits, teach you how to create a balanced and nourishing meal, how to listen to your body, and eat real food.
In this program you will learn:
- What macronutrients are and why they are important.
- What micronutrients are and their role in health.
- Healthy upgrades – how to easily switch to healthier choices with everyday food.
- Transition your existing food habits to a more wholefood, nutrient dense choices.
- What healthy portions are and why timing of eating is important.
- How to listen to your body when it comes to hunger, digestive symptoms, and emotions.
- How to set up your kitchen for success when it comes to eating wholefoods.
- The essentials for the kitchen when you are wanting to eat well and are time poor.
- The steps to take when you are wanting to create long term healthier changes to meal choices.
Learn how to create and choose a balanced meal and the essentials for a wholefood kitchen.
Start the Eat Well Thrive Well Program today!
Your Coach Liza Twohill
Liza has been a practicing health professional for more than two decades and is a leader in her field and regarded as one of Australia’s best naturopaths. She has helps thousands of clients understand the power of food, food as medicine and the importance of lifestyle medicine.
Liza has designed this program to assist in educating and upskilling people about how to eat a more wholefoods without being fanatical and costing a fortune. This program is designed to give you up to date evidence-based nutrition principles, how to get it from your food and to understand that healthy eating does not come from a box or packet.
“This program will give you the essentials in setting up your kitchen and pantry for success when you want to eat nutrient dense foods.”
What you get
5 self-paced learning modules
Downloadable workbooks to guide you through the process
Designed to do over 8 weeks and up to 6 months
Downloadable meal plan and recipes
Program Cost: $99
Join the Eat Well Thrive Well program to discover the 8 steps that will help you learn and understand what is essential when it comes to good nutrition and long-term health.
Learn how to create and choose a balanced meal and the essentials for a wholefood kitchen, as well as how to listen to your body and create positive habits around mealtime.