Celebration Foods Workshop
Its time to celebrate with family and friends but you want to keep the sugar low, the processed food down and still tantalise the taste buds... Or you may be catering for people with food sensitivities. We have you covered.
Come and join our workshop and we can show you how to create and plan healthy and amazing meals for groups and celebrations.
This workshop will assist you to understand how to create a banquet of food that can cater for food sensitivities and are easy on the waist line.
Learn how to plan and co-ordinate for all the dietary needs of your group and using delicious wholefoods and recipes that tantalise the taste buds.
Learn how prepare in advance and leave the stress behind. Creating wholefood meals for groups requires clear planning and preparation work to make your celebration food fresh and alive.
Discover the joys of party food that doesn’t clog up the arteries, give you a sugar rush or cause you unwanted pains in the belly. Party on and enjoy the difference.
In this workshop you will learn:
- the do’s and dont’s when it comes to catering for people with food sensitivities
- how to make awesome entrees, mains, and desserts
- to make raw food desserts and entrees
- the facts regarding processed versus wholefood catered foods
- how to upscale or downscale wholefood celebration food to suit your budget
- how to upskill your recipes and staple ingredients when you are wanting better nutrient
- how to choose recipes for different dietary needs
- how to co-ordinate the timing and making of each recipe and reduce catering stress
Enrol in the Celebration Foods Workshop for $99
What you get inside the Celebration Foods Workshop
Celebration Workbook - this will help you get he facts about what to include and exclude, checklist of how to set up for success in the kitchen, how to plan and prepare a celebration for small and large groups.
Videos on how to plan a wholefood celebration.
Videos of individual recipes recipes with Merrilyn to learn all the tips in making wholefoods taste amazing!
12 Starter Recipes : 28 Mains Recipes : 11 Sweets Recipes
Including the following healthy recipes...
- Nut Cheese Log (DF)
- Almond & Sesame Seed Crackers
- Flaxseed & Chia Crackers
- Smoke Salmon Dip
- Moroccan Pumpkin Dip
- Indian Spiced Bean Dip
- Spiced Nuts & Seeds
- Olive Oil & Egg Mayonnaise
- Creamy Dairy Free Cheese Sauce
- Sauces & Condiments
- Pulled pork, roast pork
- Chicken salads
- Curries - pumpkin, bean & coconut, Dahl, Butter chicken, easy chicken
- Mini Meatloaf
- Roast Garlic Vegetables
- Thai chicken cakes
- Cauliflower Bake
- Asparagus Chickpea & Potato Salad with yoghurt & mint
- Roast vegetable salad with green dressing
- Rocky Road
- Pistachio & Cranberry Bliss Balls, Christmas balls
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Coconut tapioca pudding with mango
- Raw Lemon cheesecake
- Fruit skewers & coconut lime dip
Liza and Merry are the team of 2reds1cook. 2reds1cook began several years ago when Liza discovered how amazing and dedicated Merry is with growing food, making food, and sharing her passion of wonderful wholefood dishes.
Liza has been a practicing health professional for more than two decades and is a leader in her field and regarded as one of Australia’s leading naturopaths. She has helps thousands of clients understand the power of food, food as medicine and the importance of lifestyle medicine.
Merrilyn grows, ferments, creates her own food and lives very much the farm to plate lifestyle.
We decided to combine our skills and bring wholefood workshops to our local community. We are now excited to share this to the online space.
These workshops bring decades of knowledge, cooking skills and homegrown life skills in the kitchen and the garden and knowledge of health and healing. You will not only learn and gain wonderful healthy recipes but also learn so much about health and how food, food as medicine works and how to heal your body.