Fermentation is the art of preserving and culturing food. Without this ancient art our ancestors would not have flourished.
The nature of fermentation allows beneficial bacteria to grow within the fermented food allowing these food to be easily digested and in a bio-available form.
Beneficial bacteria in fermented food helps to feed and nurture your gut microbiome (bacteria in our gut).
- Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Milk Kefir and cultured cream, Water kefir, Fermented jelly, fermented nut cheese & coconut yogurt.
- 7 Pre-recorded videos of individual fermenting recipe.
- 8 Recipes.
- List of equipment needed.
- Private face book group to share experiences and have access to support.
- Practice perfecting your ferments along the way and share through facebook
- Fun and shared experiences.